1. You must purchase alcohol from Pedal City Beer Garden for your tour. No outside alcohol is allowed in our facility per the law. See our online menu here for options. If you would like to request different drinks, please give us two weeks notice to special order it. We will have your order ready in a cooler with ice for your tour. You can take home anything left over as long as it is unopened.
2. You must be 21 years of age to drink alcohol aboard the Pedal City. All passengers who wish to drink alcohol must bring their ID on the tour regardless of their age. Passengers who are not 21 years old may still be on the bike, but they cannot consume alcohol.
3. A Pedal City Private Tour requires a minimum of 6 riders and a maximum of 14 riders, with a cost of $300 per pub bike.
4. All tours will start and end from the Pedal City Depot Beer Garden. The starting address is 1215 W. Main St., Fort Wayne, IN 46808. Pedal City has parking behind the building and on the street.
5. Typical tours with Pedal City last 2 hours, but we can book longer tours. Please email us for more information.
6. Pedal City tours operate year round from 11am to 11:30pm daily.
7. Pedal City has a stereo on board with a headphone jack, so riders can hook up their iPods, iPhones, or mp3 players.
8. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and cash. We do not accept checks, money orders, or cashiers checks.
9. Drivers are paid on gratuity. If you had a good time, please tip your driver accordingly.
10. If bad weather arises, we reserve the right to cancel a tour for safety reasons. If the tour is cancelled, you will be issued a rain check for a more pleasant tour experience in the near future. Once a tour has started, no rain checks will be issued. Our clients report that rainy tours are some of the most fun tours. The awning also helps keep you and your crew dry, so check the weather, dress appropriately, and enjoy the good times!
11. If you show up late for your tour, we can’t promise to make up the time. Our equipment is often completely booked. If so, we will be unable to allow you to add the missed time at the end of your tour, because it will impact the tours scheduled after you.
12. All passengers sitting in the seats that have pedals must be able to reach the pedals and must be under the weight limit of 300 lbs. The back seat on the Pedal City is perfect for anyone that doesn’t meet the height or weight requirements.
13. The driver is always in charge for the full duration of your ride. Please be respectful to the driver and always follow the instructions, rules, and requests. The driver may require dangerous or rude guest(s) to exit the bike and find their own way home at any point during the tour. Pedal City will not provide refunds to any guest who leaves the tour either at the request of the driver or on their own volition.
15. The renter is the sole person responsible for communicating all needs and concerns to the driver throughout the trip. The renter is also responsible for locating the crew members at tour stops and getting everyone back on the bike. The driver will not know all the crew members, and we don’t want anyone to miss the rest of the tour!
16. If you cancel a tour at least 14 days before your reservation, we will be happy to reschedule. We cannot make any changes to the tour or reschedule a tour within 14 days of a scheduled tour.
17. Any tour time lost due to bike breakdown will be made up.
18. The renter acknowledges that Pedal City reserves the right to charge late fees and/or damage deposits to the renter’s credit card per our Late Fee and Damage Deposits policy.